Thursday, August 12, 2010

Well, here we all are.

Or rather, here I am, hope to see you here too.

This Summer has been, well, it's been a huge trying pain in the ASS and while I am aware that growth and change isn't always easy, I'm not convinced that makes it any easier. Seems to be change should be east, growth should be, well, you get what I'm saying, hopefully.

I needed a new direction, me and my little goat. Or maybe just a new place to hang out in while we went on our very, very slow journey to where we would like to be. It takes a long time, I think, because along the way you get distracted, realize you've gone way off track and have to find your way, again.

Again.

I'll try and fill you in over the next couple of weeks as I puzzle things out a bit more. Lots of changes, lots of waking up, lots of trying to stay awake.

Paying attention isn't as easy as you might think. Whether deliberate or not, I've done a poor job of that for quite some time and find myself waking up in the middle of someplace i really don't care to be, thankyouverymuch.

Gathering my things, looking over at the little goat munching on the grass looking at me like he's been waiting forever.

I think it's time to really get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment