Wednesday, November 24, 2010

You know when you stumble on a song

you haven't heard in like, forever? I was making my KC & The Sunshine band mix and ran across this in a disco 80's hit selection. I have no idea why. But man, this song just killed me when it came out and while I can't recall when that was, I'm 44 now so it was a while ago indeed.

Oh, and remember when music videos were you know, videos of the band playing music with maybe some dried ice?

*sigh*









and if you are killing time, here's my mix list.

Get Down Tonight -   KC
More More More -      Andrea True
Thats The Way I like It -  KC
If ya think I'm sexy - Rod Stewart  (OMG this song just makes me stupid giddy)
My House  - Shannon
Kiss - Prince
I Was Made For Dancing - Leif Garret
I'm Your Boogie Man - KC
First Cut is The Deepest - Stewart
You Drooped a Bomb On Me - Gap Band
Purple Rain - Prince (duh, right?)
Boogie Shoes - KC
Please Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood - Can't remember, damn.
When Doves Cry - Prince
Young Turks - Stewart (another song that makes me all wistful and happy)
Shake Shake Shake - KC
It's Different For Girls - Joe Jackson
Driver Seat - Sniff 'n' the Tears (what a name, right?)

No comments:

Post a Comment