Thursday, October 14, 2010

Soooooo...

I was gonna post a pic of rain because that is ALL it's doing today and then talk about how my new room isn't finished and how landscaping killed me and how it's annoying I can't make anything because everything is such a mess/packed up.

But when I went to Google a pic of rain to post I found this hot Asian dude instead who is named Rain so I forgot what I was thinking about anyway.


P.S.  A billion years ago when I had boyfriends, I had one that loved old Japanese movies like The Seventh Samurai, etc.  I cannot tell you how many black and white subtitled snooze fests I watched. He thought it was great that he finally found someone who really appreciated the blah blah blah. Who was I to tell him that I really just like the hot Japanese guys? 

And yeah, I have seen every Jackie Chan movie.  And all the Mortal Combat ones. Pretty much anything with a handsome Asian dude. Oddly enough, Bruce Lee never did it for me except he had mad martial arts skills. Or maybe I just watched all of those in the middle of training and was actually watching what he DID. Hmmm...

I'm not sure I could ever sit through Farewell My Concubine again though. Damn, every time they did a rice paddy sunset fade out you think the movie is over and nope, it's just the next decade....

No comments:

Post a Comment